When: Friday, Sept. 7th
Time: 6:00 (girls) 6:20 (boys
Cost: $5 per athlete (please avoid checks)
Coaches should check in with Mary Jones between 5:15-5:30 to receive their team’s envelope. The girls race will start at 6:00, and the boys will race at approximately 6:20. Here are the instructions for the race:
- Before the race, record the name and predicted time of each of your athletes.
- During the race, time and record (without saying any times) your athletes.
- After the race, circle your three closest boys and girls to their predicted times.
- Recording sheets and money should be placed back in envelope and given to Mary Jones.
- Awards will be given to the top three boys and girls closest to their predicted time. In the event of a tie, the fastest athlete will be awarded the prize.
There are two purposes for this event – first to raise funds for the operation of our League, and secondly, a nice way to practice meet situations for athletes, coaches and the League.
Course map below – distance 1.38 miles.