Coaches, please check in with Mary Jones for your recording envelope at 5:00 at the picnic benches located closest to the first set of bathrooms. The girls race will start at 6:00, and the boys will race at approximately 6:20. Here are the instructions for the race:
- Before the race, record the name and predicted time of each of your athletes.
- During the race, time and record (without saying any times) your athletes.
- After the race, circle your two closest boys and girls to their predicted times.
- Recording sheets and money should be placed back in envelope and given to Mary Jones.
- Awards will be given to the top two boys and girls closest to their predicted time. In the event of a tie, the fastest athlete will be awarded the prize.
There are two purposes for this event – first to raise funds for the operation of our League, and secondly, a nice way to practice meet situations for athletes, coaches and the League.